Metropolitan Demolition & Recycling offers a range of crushing and screening equipment for hire and for contract work.
The equipment is used to recycle demolition rubble on site in order to produce road base and aggregates. This helps eliminate waste from building construction and is becoming increasingly popular as traditional disposal options become more expensive. This approach makes sense both environmentally and economically.
Advantages of do it yourself recycling include:
- Reuse of existing building rubble
- Elimination of tipping fees
- Reduction in transport costs
- Quick and easy site establishment
- Savings on costs of new product equivalent
- Helping to build a cleaner and greener environment
It has always been our aim to make recycling an integral part of our demolition procedures in order to lessen the negative impacts that construction and demolition can have on the environment.